Quote Originally Posted by Phatmiata View Post
Looks like an SE to me, the SE only came with that fancy color interior/exterior color combo, along with the Yellow SE that was offered that year. I think maybe the carfax might have wrong info.
Right, the Titanium is the only one with that orange interior. The Blazing Yellow of that year came with the first black leather interior for the Miata.

Quote Originally Posted by tsingson View Post
For me, if there is any discrepancies or doubts in your mind, I would skip. I don't know what the NBs go for down in Florida but $7200 is a lot for what you had found doing research.
But Phat is right, it looks like an SE with the interior but I would be curious about the failed emissions.
But that's my 2 cents.
Where are you guys seeing failed emissions? $7200 is actually a good price. I've seen lesser in the $12K range in FL.

Quote Originally Posted by WDBMX5 View Post
lol looks like my 2002 except for the different rims and color scheme....dont see how its a 6 speed and mine is a 5 speed unless for 2002 they made both....mine is a se...other than that it looks ok
The wheels on that car are appropriate for a 2002 SE which is the only year they made them. There were four "special" Miatas that year: Titanium SE, Blazing Yellow Mica SE, Laser Blue and Internet Order Vivid Yellow. Yours isn't an SE.