Thread: Miatapalooza 2017 Caravans

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Drives
    1999 White
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 7,202 Times in 3,433 Posts
    I have a USB socket that plugs into the lighter. It's $2-5. I have a few of them, some have one USB ports, some have 2. I usually plug in my phone to charge whenever I get in the car because I use it to play music, navigation, and comms via bluetooth. I have a clip on phone holder that accommodates a variety of widths, and I locked one of my centerstack eye vents with a screw from behind. Honestly, I use Google Maps 99.9% of the time. It has evolved better into monitoring traffic and suggesting bypasses around them. Waze can be a bit power and data hungry.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kung fu jesus For This Useful Post:

TNRooster3 (04-03-2017)

4,000 rpm - entering the fun zone TNRooster3's Avatar
    Drives
    chaste White, 1996 R2-Limited Eunos Roadster
    Thanks Given
    I have one of those USB socket plugs, and I do use google maps a lot on my home computer, I am old school and print out maps of where things are when taking trips, never know when your GPS will not work and on some roads no cell service either.

Quote Originally Posted by kung fu jesus View Post
    I have a USB socket that plugs into the lighter. It's $2-5. I have a few of them, some have one USB ports, some have 2. I usually plug in my phone to charge whenever I get in the car because I use it to play music, navigation, and comms via bluetooth. I have a clip on phone holder that accommodates a variety of widths, and I locked one of my centerstack eye vents with a screw from behind. Honestly, I use Google Maps 99.9% of the time. It has evolved better into monitoring traffic and suggesting bypasses around them. Waze can be a bit power and data hungry.