Thread: The EUNOS MANTICORE SPECIAL EDITION build

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    5,000 rpm - there be torque here! Greasemonkey2000's Avatar
    Drives
    2001 NB2 aka Misfire
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,233 Posts
    Really glad you made a build thread Rene!

It is crazy you picked this miata up because I was watching it, as it was for sale for a while probably because of the asking price, and contemplating getting it for my wife. Hopefully you got a good deal on it because it looked well maintained.

Nice choice on the Jetstream TSI's, one of my favorites!

Given your "rich automotive history" and that you're clearly a character, I'm confident this is going to be a fantastic build thread! Can't wait to see more and remember Adam aka Revlimiter is the go to guy for all those custom touches, which I have no doubt you will address along the way.
    '01 NB2 aka MisF1re: http://mazdaroadster.net/showthread....218#post207218
    '97 M aka Warbird, gone but not forgotten: http://mazdaroadster.net/showthread....B&goto=newpost
    Instagram: @greasemonkey2000

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Greasemonkey2000 For This Useful Post:

HarryB (05-08-2016)

5,000 rpm - there be torque here! MiataQuest's Avatar
    Drives
    faster now with the Ecotec 2.4 (1992 white NA)
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,024 Times in 443 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey2000 View Post

It is crazy you picked this miata up because I was watching it, as it was for sale for a while probably because of the asking price, and contemplating getting it for my wife. Hopefully you got a good deal on it because it looked well maintained.

I think I got a good deal for the very reason that it was on the market for a long time, at a high price, and not selling.
    NA Miata's seem to have appreciated this year so I feel even better about the price I negotiated.

I have learned to buy a nice car right out of the gate even if you plan to modify it.
    Nothing worse than a rusty car and lots of work just to get the car to a starting point.

So I will probably reduce the value of the car by modifying it.
    But I do not care as I plan to keep this car and make myself happy.

I almost bought a V8 Miata but I decided I needed to experience the I-4 Miata handling first.
    So I sold this car to buy a Miata. Miata driving experience versus Volvo classic looks.
    Last edited by MiataQuest; 05-08-2016 at 01:21 PM.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MiataQuest For This Useful Post:

Fishbulb (06-21-2016),Greasemonkey2000 (05-08-2016),Martin (05-08-2016),NCGreasemonkey (05-08-2016)