Thread: Club NA Products

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    2,000 rpm - light wheelspin, no bog here! R2Limited's Avatar
    Drives
    1996 R2 Limited
    Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by Phatmiata View Post
    I don't think he will sell that oil cap as a blank, he says they are a package deal. But he might sell the key blanks with no glossy logo if that is what you meant? I got one before like that, see the photo below.

Nope. I want the key with the glossy logo and the oil cap with no logo, if possible. If the oil cap has to come with a badge, I suppose I can just remove it. Interested to see what group buy pricing ends up being.

Admin / Pit Boss / Miataholic Phatmiata's Avatar
    Drives
    Kirin the '93LE Roadster #1073
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,521 Times in 4,642 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Limited View Post
    Nope. I want the key with the glossy logo and the oil cap with no logo, if possible. If the oil cap has to come with a badge, I suppose I can just remove it. Interested to see what group buy pricing ends up being.
    It comes with the logo, however I don't believe they are attached, he keeps them separate so that you can install the oil cap down tight and then install the badge so it lines up pointing whatever direction you want.

Quote Originally Posted by MiataLife View Post
    ^ I would be interested in a black logo'd key as well if some sort of group buy pricing came along.
    I will ask him if he can offer a group buy price, the last time he wanted an order of 20 sets to get a discount so a few of us bought extras just to push it through.