I finally took delivery of mine on April 10th. (I had posted a pic, but the hacking came not too long after, so the post vanished). Phat and I had special ordered these last year from GHO and we got them here thanks to Sean Shokouh ~ JDMPalace. M2 1001 fascia. Nice:

IMG_0443.jpg

A little background for the GHO bumper purchase…
For the past two and a half years (wow, that long), I have not been able to really do anything build wise, due to family obligations and work related projects.

So, since I was unable to physically work on my miata, I chose to pick up what parts I had concluded were needed to "finish" my build making things a bit easier when I did finally have the time. As I picked up what parts I had wanted to complete my version of a M2 1028 roadster; stashing away a dash, some seats, and various details items, I soon realized that I had together all the parts I had basically wanted to add.

At that point in time, I started pondering and decided to start a second NA build about 24 months ago. But this time in reverse - getting together what parts I figured I would want to include in the build first. After having gotten together some Japanese roadster items, I figured the GHO 1001 front bumper just might tie in with things nicely.

So, here are some parts that I have been busy getting together for a second build. Somehow, I think I tend to have a limited roadster vision:

roadster parts.jpg

Now back to our regularly scheduled M2 1028 influenced build