Pretty quiet in here..

Got my fans mounted up on a shroud. Just have to seal all the edges, just figuring out the best of way of doing that.

Then things didn't work out with the garage I was keeping the car in anymore so it had to come home where hopefully I'll finish it.

Getting ready to be pushed out. Forgot how small this thing is when its not up on giant jack stands.

Getting loaded up on the flatbed

In my parent's garage waiting for me to clean out my garage so it would actually fit. So pretty!

And finally back in my garage!

Also started on intercooler piping. I'm making all the cuts and getting the routing figured out, taping the pipes together and bringing them over the GleaseManufacturing to have them welded up.

Only made progress on the IC > TB pipe and I'm just waiting for a 90* coupler to finalize it.

For the Turbo > IC pipe I'll be doing a 2">2.5" 90* transition coupler with 2.5" tube to the intercooler with a 90* coupler coming right off the intercooler. Those should be in early next week.

Put my EGT probe in and installed the heater core with some new hoses.

Also made my -10AN turbo drain. Just used the leftover line from the oil cooler.

Hopefully next week will have even more progress and then I can start figuring out what's going to happen with the wiring of this thing.