1993 Mazda Miata LE Limited Edition - $4500 (Kissimmee/ South Orlando)

http://orlando.craigslist.org/cto/3420061823.html

Quote Originally Posted by Craigslist
1993 Mazda Miata Limited Edition. Only 1500 of these made it to the United States. Runs good, cold ac, 155k miles. Fully repainted less than a year ago, so the paint is in really nice condition, no dents or dings on the body. Interior is in really good condition as well. Top was installed pretty recently and has a zip down glass window.

Limited Edition features: Front spoiler, rear wing, red interior with aluminum speaker covers, Bilstein suspension, 14" BBS wheels, red top boot cover and full cabin tonneau cover in excellent condition.

This car is in very nice condition and I would consider it more of a "driver's car" than a garage queen/ show piece. The trunklid developed a spot where the paint started bubbling (a couple square inches in size), there is a small bit of rust that started developing under the passenger side door sill (superficial in nature) and under the master cylinder in the engine bay.

A black hardtop is available for $800 more, not included in the listed price of $4500. The buyer of the car has first option at buying the hardtop, if whoever buys the car doesn't get the hardtop there is already a buyer lined up for it so please, please, please do not call me asking about the hardtop being for sale separately.
I am selling this Miata and another one for a friend who has 5 of them and wants to sell a few but doesn't have the time to show the cars himself. I can be reached at 407 616 5462 and the car can be seen Monday- Saturday.

Once again:
$4500 or best reasonable offer without the hardtop
$5300 or best reasonable offer with the hardtop
NO lowballers please.
93LE Orlando CL12.jpg93LE Orlando CL1.jpg93LE Orlando CL2.jpg
93LE Orlando CL3.jpg93LE Orlando CL4.jpg93LE Orlando CL5.jpg
93LE Orlando CL6.jpg93LE Orlando CL7.jpg93LE Orlando CL8.jpg
93LE Orlando CL9.jpg