I'll start with the basics, Name is jarrett, i am 23, Currently living in Johnson City, TN for school(ETSU). I work an office job M-F. I've loved cars as long as I can remember. Probably because both my grand-pa and uncle worked in auto shops, and I spent every second there I could until I moved for college. When I moved to JC I bought my first car with the intent to modify, a 1991 Nissan 240sx SE Coupe. At this point I learned there is no feeling like a RWD car, so I made a vow to always drive one....
After a year I sold the 240sx on a whim, regretted the hell out of it, and spent the next two years trying to find another coupe as original as the first... Failed miserably.
That is until I found a Convertible 240sx that was totally stock and reasonably priced. I jumped at the chance and have been driving it until about a month ago.
This is when i traded flat for a 1996 Red Miata. Initially i traded because the 240sx always felt structurally weak, overweight, and automatic, but it didn't take long for me to realize that i had lucked into so much more. The miata i had gotten felt more responsive and playful than any 240 i had owned. It felt more driver oriented and driving experience focused.
This brings me up to date. Sorry for all the words. (no one likes words) I have had the miata about a month and in that time I have Cleaned it up a bit, Changed the thermostat, gotten rotors and pads, and recently acquired some Yonaka coils.
I love this car.