Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Drives
    Sharka
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,007 Times in 1,278 Posts

NB Retro Window Switch

NB Retro Window Switch

• Retro toggle power window control for all NB Miatas (98-05).
    • Complete kit! Easy to install with a few hand tools.
    • No core charge! No OEM parts are used.
    • Available in brushed aluminum or black anodized.
    • No Auto-Down function!

Hit my store for price and ordering info!

3 years in the making. I can't believe these finally exist.

A complete kit to give your Roadster a set of toggle window switches. Unfortunately, this is not plug and play. It installs in about an hour.

The pesky auto-down feature is eliminated. And if you decide to go back to stock, the mod is easily reversible.

FAQ

Q: Whoa. Cut off my factory window switch connector?
    A:Yes. This product was delayed for a year while I searched for a window switch connector. I couldn't find any shops to make one for me, so we're going to cut off your factory one. Don't worry. The Posi-lock connectors I ship with the switch make it very easy to reconnect your OEM switch and connector if you choose to.

Q: Do these have auto-down like the NB2 switches?

A:The auto-down feature is built into your finger. You just hold the switch until the window has rolled all the way down. It's pretty sweet. I think you'll like it.

In other words, no. These are simple industrial switches like the NA model. There's no auto-magic down function. That is built into the actual NB2 window switch itself.

Q: I have a shorty console. Will your switch fit?

A: I don't know. It was a huge challenge figuring out a wiring solution to fit on both the NB1 and NB2 center console. You're on your own with an aftermarket console. However, if you have one with 2 inches of space below the top surface, my switch should fit.
    Q: Do you have an NC window switch for sale?
    A: Nope.
    Q: Can I get one with the switches reversed / backwards / and with a different arrow symbol?
    A: No. I make these in batches to keep labor as low as possible. However, they're modular and easy to take apart. You can buy one and switch it around to your dream configuration in just a few moments.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to revlimiter For This Useful Post:

Agent☣Orange (03-03-2015),atank (03-03-2015),hoodedreeper (03-05-2015),pacman 99 (03-03-2015),Phatmiata (03-03-2015),RotorNutFD3S (03-03-2015),speedypenguin (03-03-2015),tsingson (03-03-2015)