Thread: EUNOS Roadster RS LTD restore

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Idling - Listen to it purr...
    Drives
    a Miata
    Thanks Given

EUNOS Roadster RS LTD restore

Thought is was about time I put up a thread for the MK1 RS I bought last summer and has been tucked up in the garage...
    As the MK2 trackday car is now runnning well and not taking up so much of my time.

The plan is to restore and not leave a bolt untouched, with no rush to complete.... Especially after looking at Marks Merion BRG restore....

I found the car advertised on Facebook and jumped on it for a viewing pretty quickly as it was fairly local and still had the Recaro seats and 15" BBS wheels....

Some pics from when I got it...

Filling up at the garage on the way home

Tucked up in the garage... started a couple of times a month and left on a trickle charger

Day 1

So armed with a pen/pad/tags/small plastic bags and a big cardboard I started stripping the interior...

Seats removed

Interior attacked as I bagged everything and listed it

All boxed up....

Looks like the gaiter will need replacing so this is added to the list if parts to buy (Gonna be a long long list)

Carpet from behind the seats removed - All lovely and bone dry band not a matted mess like some I have removed before

Last nights purchase from Vindi Russel
    Maruha Coilovers

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jenkt For This Useful Post:

etikoner (01-16-2016),Fishbulb (01-25-2016),Greasemonkey2000 (01-16-2016),Phatmiata (01-16-2016),samulis (01-25-2016),WASABI (01-18-2016)