JDM NB2 adjustable Mazdaspeed "floating" spoiler, as came in 2001 Mazdaspeed Edition Roadsters in Japan. Quite rare to come by, as they are no longer produced and supposedly there were only 300 ever made.

This one was bought for a restoration project that never finished. The wing itself is in great shape structurally but needs repaint.

The mounts have been cut down by a previous owner. Having owned 3 of these so far, I redesigned new "caps" for them which I had 3D printed for test fit purposes. The plan was to 3D print them in ABS (same material as the original mounts), plastic weld them in and then paint.

The metal standoffs have also been cut, however I have designed my own version which puts the wing approx 1" higher up and to the rear, giving it a more aggressive look (how it should have been from factory). These retain all factory adjustability as well, by mounting on multiple holes on the plastic part.

For both the caps and the standoffs I can either provide the CAD files so you can have them made locally, or I can provide them at cost (however it will delay shipping for a couple of weeks till they are ready)

Price is 350 EUROS (NOT $), and does not include shipping or PayPal fees, which I think it is fair (1/3 of what was listed in Rev9 back when you could get them). Reasonable offers are welcome!