Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Roar is getting closer

3,000 rpm - starting to feel the power f86sabjf's Avatar
    Drives
    02nb crystal blue metallic
    Thanks Given
    Have fun gang one of my coworkers who wouldn't stay at home has infected me with one of the seasons colds . I'll be sleeping this weekend

Drives
    LFX ND
    Thanks Given
    Does anyone know who has the galaxy grey NC with removable hardtop, rollbar, RPF1's(I think) that was wondering around the infield?

3,000 rpm - starting to feel the power Thumper13's Avatar
    Drives
    Like a Maniac
    Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by f86sabjf View Post
    Have fun gang one of my coworkers who wouldn't stay at home has infected me with one of the seasons colds . I'll be sleeping this weekend
    OMG, Jeff, I worked 6 safety yesterday.i now know what they mean by once you live in florida for a while you can't move back

It was mid 40's with nasty winds. I worked6safey. Which is a good 6ft above the cars. I has on two tees shirts a hooded sweat shirt and winter Mazda coat and gloves. It was stil effing cold,althoug I am sure any Canadian would have been in shorts and a tee shirt looking for the beach.

I had a blast though. Too bad I don't have a camera, I had company up there all day long with photogs wearing the blue vests. I can't do it justice but THIS was the best place ever to watch this race,not to mention a porta potty not 20 ft from my position

I'll try and do it justice when I get home Sunday nite.

Cheera old buddy !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12