Quote Originally Posted by chiefmg View Post
First one to post here! Welcome back into a proper car (and no, it didn't take long).
Thanks Mike! It feels great!!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul B View Post
Welcome back. Looks like a solid enough NB starting point. Wish you still had flippy lights though
Thank you Paul! NA's are fantastic but wanted to try another gen. this time around, even though I had a nb1 before Warbird I didn't get far with it before selling it.

Quote Originally Posted by BRGNA8 View Post
Welcome back mate This seemed fitting enough for your return; from Warbird to the new project NB:

"The customer takes the car home and, of course, takes the family for a ride, shows it to their neighbors and friends. Just before retiring to bed, you stop for one last look, even say "goodnight" to the car, or maybe even sit in the car one last time.

On your daily route, you start to think about more challenging roads...or new routes to spend more time with the car.

On your first out of town trip, you discover other aspects of the car's personality that you didn't realize on your daily route. You discover the depth of the car more and more, as days, months, and the years go by.

Of course, even with the most prolonged driver-car relationship, there comes a time when the owner has to part with the car. You part with fond memories, which you will treasure for a long, long time.

And further down the road, the customer seeks out and finds the same model, buys it again and restores it"

-Tom Matano, AKA Mr Miata.
Thanks Steve! Very true words!

Quote Originally Posted by MiataQuest View Post
MiataPalooza 2017 presents the "The Miata Formally Known as Warbird"
Thanks for the pic Rene! Really glad Robert made it there with the 97M, I look forward to his build progress!

Quote Originally Posted by HarryB View Post
Saw the news via IG, glad you are back Chad! Car looks like a nice solid base to build upon, pretty sure this is going to be as good as Warbird, if not even better!
Thank you very much for the kind words, Harry!