Thread: 01+ Driver side headlight

1,000 rpm - releasing the clutch Jammers's Avatar
    Drives
    99' White NB
    Thanks Given

01+ Driver side headlight

I was curious how much I can sell my 01+ driver side headlight? Everything is good not even a broken tab! Though the lens has been through its share of weather battle the lens isnt super clear to my liking. Here is a pic, hope you can kind of see what I mean, but i'll try to get another picture...
    99' White NB
    96' Black NA

2,000 rpm - light wheelspin, no bog here! cbaylis77's Avatar
    Drives
    Black 1999
    Thanks Given
    Why do you only want to sell one?
    Miata family: '93 auto "Blacky", '99 turbo "Frankenstein" and '05 Mazdaspeed.

4,000 rpm - entering the fun zone SM16RMSM's Avatar
    Drives
    VR 2004 Mazdaspeed Miata
    Thanks Given
    I see a lens restore kit in your near future. Honest opinion here, I would buy either a lens restore kit from M3 at your local auto parts store or any body shop can also do it. I did it myself with sand paper, then wet sand paper (in the rain helps too), and then I finished it off with a rubbing compound and a buffer. I need to do it again but I'm going to put a headlight UV film on so the UV rays don't fade it out as fast next time.
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the BS story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.” ― Jordan Belfort

The Daily Driven Warrior - A MSM Build Thread

1,000 rpm - releasing the clutch Jammers's Avatar
    Drives
    99' White NB
    Thanks Given
    Because my passanger side is brand new and the driver side I bought used. And looking at the two different headlight colors bother me
    99' White NB
    96' Black NA

Drives
    1994 LB / 2014 MX5CE / 91 SD Italia
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,712 Times in 1,646 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SM16RMSM View Post
    I see a lens restore kit in your near future. Honest opinion here, I would buy either a lens restore kit from M3 at your local auto parts store or any body shop can also do it. I did it myself with sand paper, then wet sand paper (in the rain helps too), and then I finished it off with a rubbing compound and a buffer. I need to do it again but I'm going to put a headlight UV film on so the UV rays don't fade it out as fast next time.
    I totally agree with "SM16RMSM" before spending big bucks on a new DSH, I would use the HR kits, I have used the Turtle Wax one, and it worked like a lucky charm!!