Thread: Agent☣Orange

Individual-1 ☚ ☻ ☛ Agent☣Orange's Avatar
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,321 Times in 2,545 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wannafbody View Post
    Nice car
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by I<3flippyheadlights View Post
    You are officially a sell out now..... AND ITS AWESOME! I WANT A RIDE! PLEASE GIVE ME A RIDE!
    Doesn't feel as bad as it should. I'll be up soon.

Quote Originally Posted by SM16RMSM View Post
    What in the name did you do Yata, Agent Orange? Did you jump off a cliff and hit your head really hard?
    YYata is retired and will reappear when I get a yellow NA.

Quote Originally Posted by Dandy View Post
    Nice car, YY. I expect we'll be seeing this car featured in the "Max Power" thread before too long.
    Already did but didn't go over so well.

Quote Originally Posted by wannafbody View Post
    Agent Orange, are you going through a mid life crisis
    Didn't you get the memo? We get two mid-life crises now.

Quote Originally Posted by blenderblast View Post
    uhm. You're still the gay miata biker guy no matter how many times you change your name.
    Who are you again?

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper13 View Post
    Some things ARE destined to NEVER change !!!!
    Much like your Depends.

Quote Originally Posted by atank View Post
    Nice AO, just don't be getting too many speeding tickets!!!!!!!!!
    Haven't gotten one in two and a half decades but now I suspect my luck is about to change.

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper13 View Post
    I'll hook him up with my lawyer if he needs one. I got my guy on speed dial and retainer.
    Better call Saul!

Quote Originally Posted by speedypenguin View Post
    Gotta love that torrrqqqueee!
    That's the problem!

Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by Phatmiata View Post
    8K miles??? Lets see a photo of the tach and speedometer please!!

Bitchin car man!! bring it up to Tampa to a local meet so I can check it out!
    I'll be up there soon!

3,000 rpm - starting to feel the power Flyin 92's Avatar
    Drives
    White '92
    Thanks Given
    Nothing wrong with getting a free Vette with the purchase of an LS3. Might be the deal of the century.
    Quote Originally Posted by zacatac View Post
    If I said the things in my head I would make a lot of enemies. All I wanted to say was "Isn't the fact that your double chin is resting on your tits enough motivation?"
    Link to the most lack-luster build in MR history

Thanks Given
    Updated interior shots above.

Thanks Given
    In my next life, I want to come back as a hood.

4,000 rpm - entering the fun zone DK Wolf's Avatar
    Drives
    MR.net Ball Breaker
    Thanks Given
    Pretty sweet dude. If you ever get the itch for Callaway parts, let me know! Reeves and Pete Callaway are huge family friends. I might also be able to help for OEM, but not entirely sure....

Anyway, that thing is sweet! I'll get around to owning a C5Z... although a C6Z would be nicer.. but that's later on down the road when I no longer use a Miata.
    1994 Mazda Miata, 1992 Mazda Miata Sold, 1995 Mazda Rx7 (500hp) Sold, 1999 Subaru GC8 (310hp) Sold

Thanks Given
    Thanks man. C5 is damned nice looking, arguably better looking than the C6 and a C5Z would be killer. The C6Z is more than I could afford and really, with the C7s hitting the lots about now, it would be hard to justify a C6Z when the C7Z could be on it's way. I just still hate the Camaro tail lights.

4,000 rpm - entering the fun zone DK Wolf's Avatar
    Drives
    MR.net Ball Breaker
    Thanks Given
    I can't see myself owning a C7... C6 is something I'm more personally bonded to due to me working with Callaway and the ALMS Compuware team back in 2008-2010.

I love the C5 just because it's sleek and FD like.. the interior isn't much my style, but in a few years, the C5z will be very much affordable. Really makes me second guess the decision to buy a 964 after my next deployment.. 0____0

But take some videos! Also if you're hunting for an exhaust, that dual mode exhaust is extremely valuable! You could easily find a buyer for that, and get your own aftermarket (or make your own) with an exhaust cutout and that'll be shweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

So many awesome things to do to a vette. Tire sizes kill me because of how expensive they are...
    1994 Mazda Miata, 1992 Mazda Miata Sold, 1995 Mazda Rx7 (500hp) Sold, 1999 Subaru GC8 (310hp) Sold

Thanks Given
    Oh I know, the Corvette aftermarket is absolutely nuts. I could dump a million bucks in parts but there's also too much junk all with Corvette logos or badges. I want a rear license plate frame but can't find one that isn't chrome or has a damned logo or badge.

Note to aftermarket and AARP Vette owners: everything doesn't need a Corvette logo on it. The car already comes with too many.

I'll start doing videos after I get settled in. Still trying to find my way around the electronics, halfway through the owner's phonebook, I mean manual. I have been wanting to do a car DVR ever since the Miata. I like the idea of a full-time camera recording.

Tires, man oh man...can you imagine what 315/25/ZR19 tires cost? Don't even bother looking it up.

The exhaust is pretty good as it is. I suppose I could dump a lot of money on an aftermarket one but it would have to include a new intake, cam and headers which would augment the supercharger pretty well. Then again, I have to maintain control because I keep telling myself I don't want to dump thousands of dollars into a car that I might trade in. It's pretty kick ass as it is already. I had the 370Z only six months, spent a few thousand on suspension and did two months of Dynamat and audio install only to have to rip everything out in two days to trade it in for the Vette. I'm still hurting from that experience.

Don't knock your Porsche. That thing would be stunning once restored.

Thanks Given
    Okay, I did what every new owner does and stopped at VatoZone to waste money. Picked up some new wipers and Techron which are not technically mods but felt good anyway.

Thanks Given
    Also picked up some Wipe New to experiment on that faded cowl panel. I started a thread for the Wipe New review but I'll just stick these here as well.

http://mazdaroadster.net/showthread....886#post103886

4,000 rpm - entering the fun zone Hyper's Avatar
    Drives
    Black NB Miata
    Thanks Given
    things to do powdercoat the wheels charcoal black, lower the car an inch paint the headlights, the a-pillar and roof black, add some Vette stripes in flat black and buy one of those chips that increase 50hp or more. those ECU are easy to retune, i am sure they sell those chips somewhere, ....your car if it was mine.

Attached Images Attached Images

3,000 rpm - starting to feel the power Andy's Avatar
    Drives
    Crystal White 1992
    Thanks Given
    Alright here is my confusion. I have been away for a while I think yellowyata sold his miata. Did he change his name to agent orange?

Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,233 Times in 531 Posts
    It's official, you need to rescind your admin status.

While I'm saddened to see you join the ranks of Corvette "owners" I expect to see great things (as usual) from you with this car. Now I have to find another supplier of Miata parts...
    '00 SE, intercooled BRP MP62, Reverant MS2, Ohlins DFV, Konig Flatout (now X 2)
    __________________________________________________ ____________
    This ain't no build thread!

Thanks Given
    Hahaha, I didn't stop loving Miatas overnight. Still run a local Miata forum, still part of a Miata club and work on them every chance I get. Going to get a beater NA for my lightweight project next.

I'm also not interested in investing too much in Corvette forums as I like Miata folks better. I'm neither old, stogy, have white hair nor look down on anyone.

Besides, I know I'm not the only Miata fan with a Vette. I think there are a few on this site and figure half the folks on m.net have one too.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast